Work with us
Send us your job applications
Skipper Internship for Electric Boat Tours in Bornholm
Bornholm Seasonal staff
In Bornholm, Denmark’s summer capital, we are looking for a highly driven aspiring boat skipper to join our team as an intern. The chosen applicant will be in charge of sailing our electric boat, which has room for up to 12 passengers, and overseeing everyone’s comfort and safety as we go through Bornholm’s stunning coast.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have the right to stay and work in Denmark
- Aspiring boat skipper and has a great interest or background of maritime industry
- Strong understanding of boating safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities
What We Offer:
- Interns will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in operating and navigating boats, as well as learning about different types of boats and marine equipment.
- An internship opportunity based on your availability
- The chance to work with a cutting-edge electric boat
- Opportunities for career improvement and professional growth
- Fun and exciting workplace on the lovely island of Bornholm
- Interns will have the opportunity to meet and work with other boat skippers and industry professionals, which can open doors for future job opportunities.
- On-the-job training: You will receive on-the-job training and guidance from experienced boat skippers, allowing you to learn new skills and improve your boating abilities.
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills that can lead to future job opportunities within or outside the company.