Work with us
Send us your job applications
TICKET SELLER INTERN
Bornholm Seasonal staff
Are you a young, motivated person looking for an internship opportunity in the travel and tourism sector? Look nowhere else!
We are currently seeking a Ticket Seller and Tourist Information Intern for our electric boat tours in Bornholm.
As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work in a stunning and distinctive setting while earning useful tourism and customer service experience.
As a Ticket Seller and Tourist Information Intern, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests as they embark on their memorable electric boat tour. Your main duties will include selling tickets, providing information about the tour and the island of Bornholm, and assisting guests with any questions or concerns they may have. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the ticket booth and tourist information area.
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Must have the right to stay and work in Denmark
- Must be fluent in English, plus one additional language. Danish language is a merit but not a requirement
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a beautiful and unique location, Bornholm, the island that is the summer capital of Denmark
- Gain valuable experience in customer service and tourism
- Free electric boat tour for the intern
- Chance to meet people from all over the world
- Flexible working hours
- A reference letter from the company to use for future job applications
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable experience while working in a beautiful location! Apply today and become a part of our team!